Monday, June 05, 2006

Monday again!

Already??? Where did my weekend go? For that matter where did the last week go? A week sounds like alot of time..but its here and gone before I know it. What did I get done?? Um judging by the state of my house..not a whole lot!!! LOL. I did watch Cheaper by the Dozen 2...that was a really cute movie!!!
Other than that I just got the basics done, a little wash, little straightening up...carted the kids all over creation!!! Typical weekend. One thing different is that ds-14 and I went shopping for his 8th grade graduation dance outfit. Its semi-formal so no tux required...lol. We finally agreed on an outfit...nice black button down shirt with wide stripes of black down the front. The shirt is black and the stripes are like silky black if that makes any sense. Ill post picks after the dance. He also agreed to black dress pants..but where we differed greatly on opinion was the shoes....sigh. He won that battle only because I know him and knew he wouldnt wear the dress shoes even if I bought them. He got black suede sneakers...(grrrrrrr). I finally gave in after telling myself over and over that it is his dance not mine...and if he wants to wear sneakers...thats on him. It still makes me nuts down in that control freak area that I try very hard to supress. I guess I should be glad hes a boy. Shopping for a girl would be much harder....(but alot more fun..lol)
The dance is friday night..so Ill post pics then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»