Thursday, June 01, 2006

Thursday thirteen

Thirteen Reasons Tish wants to be a kid again!!!


1. Playing outside all day without thinking of a million other things I could be doing instead!

2. Not minding that its hot outside and that the mosquitoes are biting!

3. Water balloon fights!

4. Hide and Seek

5. Pretending to be a Superhero (wonder woman was a fav!)

6. Hanging out with the boys and not worrying about what I looked like!

7. No commitments all my time was free time!!

8. Soft pretzels and water ice from the water ice man!

9. Catching lightning bugs

10. Building forts down by the creek

11. Kickball and wallball

12. Freckles were cute...

13. Summer vacation!!!!!! 3 months of fun fun fun!!!!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



A

11 comments:

Chaotic Mom said...

Now that I HAVE kids, I don't think the same of summer "vacation". Sigh... ;)

Domestic Goddess said...

Now that sounds like fun!!! I especially enjoy catching fireflies with the boys, it is fun reliving it with them. I love making it fun for them, too. That way, they can do it with THEIR kids!

Lynn said...

That sounds good. I have to agree with chaotic mom that having kids certainly changes your perspective on "summer" vacation. Our summers are so busy, I would like to see my kids enjoy your list! Have a great summer! Today is our last day of school!

MaR said...

What a wonderful list! I love lightning bugs and they are so rare around here! I am lucky if I see one or two each summer. Happy summer and happy TT!

Sonya said...

We had nap time in kindergarden. I would love to be made to take a nap everyday again.

yoo hoo said...

As kids we used to sit out under the street light and tell stories in the surronding darkness. It was a VERY slow street, but I loved those hot summer nights in Idaho.

Domestic CEO said...

Summers and Saturdays used to be endless, didn't they? Totally different perspective now. But I do love reliving these things with my kids. :)

LibertyBelle said...

Just think how lucky you were to have had all that!
Great TT down memory lane!

My Thursday Thirteen is up.

Undercover Angel said...

I'd love to be a kid again, and have no worries in the world except for whether or not it was going to rain...

Sorry I'm so late making my TT rounds this week. Yesterday was a bad day from the get go. My TT is up.

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»