Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things Tish Loves



1. My husband- He works hard all day so I can be a SAHM. I know some days it has to be hard to get up and go to work knowing that I get to stay home and play all day. (Ok well maybe not play....but I def dont work as hard as he does) He loves me for who I am, faults and all.


2. My DS-14- My first born. WHile he drives me crazy on a daily basis, and constantly makes me want to tear my hair out..lol, I think the person I am today is in a large part to the lessons Ive learned while raising him. He is my staunchest defender when ever he thinks someone is threatening me or treating me with disrespect. He is my gorgeous, daring, loving explorer, and I thank God for him every day.


3. My DS-12- My baby. He is the light of my life. If ever I was to find a kindred spirit it would be him. We share so many things... our sensitivities, our humor, our go with the flow (until you really piss us off) attitude. He is my child, my baby, and my light. He makes every day brighter with his warm smiles and ever ready hugs!!!


4. My DSD-18 My first child. Thru her I learned many of the things I needed to know about being a Mommy. Even though it was on a part-time basis, the things we shared could fill a lifetime. She just turned 18 last week, and it is amazing to watch the beautiful young woman she is turning into. I so look forward to the fun we will share in her adult years.


5. My golden boy- Romeo. He is my best friend. He loves me unconditionally and is always ready to play. He looks at me like I am the center of his universe!!!


6. My cat Pumpkin- He keeps me on my toes. He is alway up to no good and trying to escape, but he always comes running to Mommy when I call him. No one else gets that response. He snuggles with me at night and keeps me warm. Even when I dont need to be kept warm!!


7. My golden girl- Juliette. She is just a bundle of fun and energy. ALway wants to play and run around. Loves to chase things. She makes me smile with her crazy ways and her puppy kisses. Who doesnt love puppy kisses???


8. My cat Tiger- She was given to me by my DSD-18. She knew I wanted a girl kitty (up until her I was the only girl in the house) so she saved her from a litter of kittens her cat had for me. She is a sweet lovable ball of fluff, and loves to lay in my lap and have her tummy rubbed.


9. My Mom. She is always there to listen, to love, and to lend a hand. We have soo much fun together it should be a crime! She makes me laugh, crys with me when I cry, and dries my tears. She is everything a Mother could and should be.


10. My family (outside of the ones I already mentioned) I have a great family. They are a great group. They are there thru the good times and the bad, and I love them for it!


11. My home- Its not a great house by any standards...but it is ours. It is where we grew as a couple, raised a family and loved each other more every day. There are alot of things Id like to change about it....but never the love that lives inside it.


12. My life- Ive got it very good. My family loves me, my pets adore me, my friends like me(as for as they tell me anyways) and we have enough to appreciate what we have. Life is good!


13. Myself- Not all the time, not everyday but Im working on that. Right now in this moment of time I do love myself. Im a good mother, a good wife, and a good friend...thats all I can ask of myself!
If you got to the end of this thanks for reading this!!! I know its long...but I couldnt express the same sentiment with just a few words!!!




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

Domestic CEO said...

A little early, aren't ya', Tish? :)

Fabulous list! I especially love your descriptions of your kids.

Tish said...

Um yeah...lol. I actually had it up yesterday thinking today was thurs..and then took it down...lol. Those of you on a blogroll will still get it though so I just put it back up and figured whatever...Im early...lol.

Wystful1 said...

Great list.

I too would have my kitties on my list. hehehehehe

Come by and take all or any of my blogger T 13 banners/headers that you like!!

Beck said...

Aw, I love your list. Especially the bit about your husband. I feel the same way about mine! Makes me feel like sending him a quick thank-you email, it does. Thanks so much for writing that!