Thursday, June 01, 2006

Back from vacation!!

Well we are back!!! We had a great time!!! I love it in VIrginia....its so peaceful there. Its like taking a vacation from my everyday worries and cares. No phone ringing off the hook, no tv all day long for the boys, they get along better...its sooo nice!
On the downside...coming home from vacation means lots of extra work for Mommy. 5 days worth of laundry to catch up on, food shopping to do, getting back in the swing of things always seems so hard!!!
Well off I go to get some more stuff done. DS-14 has karate tonite and tomorrow ( he tests for his next belt tom) so I need to get some stuff done before we have to leave!!

Im hoping for a good rain tonite...my plants need it!!!!

2 comments:

Chaotic Mom said...

I HATE coming back from vacation! But glad you had a great time. ;)

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»