Thursday, May 25, 2006

Let the countdown begin!!!!


Well its almost time for us to leave for Virginia! Im looking forward to this vacation even more than before!!! Probably because the weather is supposed to be warmer, so hopefully we will get to swim..at least in the pool if the ocean is too cool!!!!

We are going to Chincoteague. Its a quaint little town that has such a slow relaxing pace its almost like going back in time! Its the kind of town I would love to live in and raise my kids in..but unfortunately jobs are in short supply down there!!! My boys love it down there. My oldest fishes until he smells more like a sea creature than they do!!! My husband fishes too..but not nearly as much as my son. We spend the early part of the day until about 3 on the beach, then ds-14 and dh head off to fish. Ds-12, Me and Mom get dinner ready, "cruise the hood" on the golf cart, and walk the dogs( all 4 of them counting my 2 and Moms 2) Mom loves it down there too. She calls it her peaceful place!!!

Guess thats it for now. Ill be gone until Monday, so there prob wont be any more posts till at least Tuesday!!! When I get home Ill have a new pic of me to post...prob another sunburned one!!! LOL!!!Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

Oh Boy, am I jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»