Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen things Im waiting to find time to read!



1. Womans Day Magaizine April, May andJune issues

2. Family Circle April issue

3. First magazine May issue

4. Real Simple June issue (1st issue Ive received of this subscription)

5. Family First Dr. Phil

6. Love Smart Dr. Phil

7. Html for Dummies

8. Born in Fire, Ice and Shame Trilogy by Nora Roberts

9. Better Homes and Gardens Biggest Book of 30 min meals

10.Complete Idiots Guide to creating a Web Page

11. A Bend in the Road Nicholas Sparks

12. The 5 People you meet in Heaven

13. Sink Reflections Marla Cilley (again)

Ive got a beautiful swing out back, a Mothers Day present, and the weather has been perfect for sitting outside and reading!!! I need to get out there!!!!








Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



11 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

Oh man,
what I'd do to read a book these days.

Anonymous said...

I have a few books I would like to find the time to read too. Great list!
My TT are up

Wystful1 said...

That an impressive, very impressive reading list. I like Dr. Phil's ideas most of the time.

Drop by and see if you can guess my T 13

Carmen said...

I love to read Nora Roberts. I've got one of her series with me now to read on the plane this weekend!

Just Nancy said...

I've been looking for an HTML for Dummies book forever! I don't read for fun much either. Pretty sad thing for a writer to say!

My list is up, too.

Susan said...

I just finished the Real Simple June issue...I love this magazine!!

And, I am just starting A Bend in the Road by Sparks.

Enjoyed your list.

My TT is up here.

Unknown said...

I just subscribed to Parents magazine. I hope I get time to read it. My 9 mos. old takes up most of my time. My list is up!

Red Queen said...

Have fun on your vacation. 5 People You Meet in Heaven is a quick read but a very good one. Would go great with a cup of tea.

Chaotic Mom said...

I think I checked out 13 books from the library yesterday. Will I read them? Are there enough hours in my day for everything I need to get to? Sigh... ;)

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»