Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Just another day in paradise!

Well its been a good day!! Eating-wise..and other-wise. Ive gotten lots of things done on my to-do list, the kids are packed for our weekend getaway, the wash is caught up, the dishes done, and Momma is a happy girl! Not to mention DH is working late tonite so there is a nice peaceful tone for the night tonite..not the usual rush to get dinner ready ect.

Also I get to watch whatever I want on tv tonite....lol. Which will be American Idol. I swore I wasnt gonna get hooked on that show again, and did really well until last night when I tuned in just to hear Katherine sing Somewhere Over the Rainbow. I love that song. Of course now Im hooked again..and will have to watch tonite to find out what happens. When will I ever learn??? Im rooting for Katherine btw...Im thinking that Taylor will probably win...esp since there hasnt been a male winner in a while. I dont like him as much as her. I dont hate him or anything...just not feeling him. Guess only time will tell.

2 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

I haven't had a night of tv to myself in ages...doesn't look good tonight, either! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»