Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Where has the time gone?

Well its been a few days since Ive posted....sorry bout that! Its been hectic and crazy as my life usually is! My stepdaughter and a friend of mine introduced me to the Myspace site, and now Im getting caught up in that too. LOL. All this html stuff is fun!!! Been playing with stuff on that site and neglecting this one. GOnna try and keep up with both of them. Ill add a link to myspace later, because Im at my Moms in Delawre, and she still has dial-up..and I doubt if I have the patience to try it here!!!!
In other news Ds-14 qualified for the Karate Nationals in Tennessee this July by placing 2nd in both Points Sparring and Olympic Sparring at the Karate State Championship this weekend. I was very excited for him, but Ds was more concerned about the fact that he lost the matches. Im hoping losing was a good thing for him and teaches him to focus a little more on his training. Hes been slacking lately! THe other thing Im hoping about is that he manages to pass Language Arts this semester. He has to do that with a grde of 89 or better. If not he faces summer school, and will be unable to attend the Nationals in July. Now isnt that a bummer?????

Heres the site addy for Myspace www.myspace.com/flyersgyrl4ever

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»