Thursday, April 20, 2006

Entry for April 06, 2006
Ok here goes...my first attempt at blogging. I enjoy reading other blogs..everyone makes it look so easy, and interesting..so I should be able to do it too right? Just gonna jump in and start..so if you lose interest feel free to leave.
Where to start....hmmm. Im a SAHM, I have 2 boys. The oldest one is 14 going on 30...and the younger one is 12. THe question I get asked most often is why am I still at home when my boys are so old. Well there are several answers to that. I still dont know what I want to be when I grow up...lol. Basically I stay home because I like it, my boys like it and my DH likes it. My 2 boys fight way to much to be left home alone, and to come home to the house still intact. I do watch other kids for some extra income...but Im down to one right now.
Believe it or not...SAHM's are pretty busy. If Im not running to the grocery store, the dr's office, the dentist, or vet...then Im usually out with my partner in crime, shopping, going to the gym, looking for good deals to resell on Ebay, or just grabbing lunch and generally carrying on. All and all Ive got a pretty good life!!!
With the warmer weather coming Ive really been looking forward to getting out to my flower garden. I rebricked it last week because the old fencing around it was shot. It looks so nice now, I cant wait to get some new flowers to put in. I have some Hostas breaking ground and popping up..and soon it will be filled with them.
Guess thats all for now. Ill post more later.

No comments: