Saturday, April 22, 2006

Rename my blog....please!


Ok heres the deal. I thought the name of my blog was an original one..and that it would bring the song to mind. After searching the web looking for tips and help with html..I came across many blogs with that name...and a movie by that name that is about gangs and strife. Definitely NOT the mood I was looking to associate with mine.

Im trying to think of a new name...something that isnt associated with strife and feeling angry. Any ideas would be appreciated! I like Butterfly Dreams..but am thinking that would be to fru-fru.

Please help me!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Actually, I had discussed making a blog w/DH and we were discussing names...one of the names that I liked was "my crazy life" then you started yours so I just thought, oh well back to the drawing board. I like butterfly dreams and I don't think it is fru-fru. Good luck with trying to decide.

Tish said...

Thanks Tracy! Look forward to reading yours!!!

Domestic CEO said...

I'm impressed with the cool pictures you have already learned how to put in your blog. I'm still clueless about that.

As for re-naming it, I was originally surprised you didn't use something about the Flyers in your title. Could that inspire you?

You had also asked about the comments - when you reply to a comment in your own comments, it appears in your comments on your blog. The only way the person will see that is if they go back and check the comments section on your blog. Does that make sense?

Lucy T said...

I like Mi Vida Loca and think you should keep it. I don't associate it with negative thoughts.