Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thursday 13 (finally figured out!!!)

Thirteen Things about Tish

1. I hate my given name...Tish is a nickname.

2. Im very new to this blogging thing and apologize in advance for any boo-boos or no-no I make along the way.

3. There are probably 1300 other things I should be doing right now!

4. Really couldnt care less about #3 cause this is way more fun!!!

5. I impulsively ordered probably close to 5 books on the subject of blogging. (can you say shop-a-holic?..and did it without leaving the house!)

6. Am constantly in trouble with DH re: #5

7. I am consciously trying to drive the sound of my kids fighting out of my head!

8. I just had an Oriental Chicken Salad from McDonalds...mmmm. Yummy and only 8WW points!

9. Im struggling to think of 13 things...can you tell?

10. I love horror/drama shows...think Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Bones, CSI, & House.

11. I love Love LOVE Flyers Hockey!!!!!

12. Im so glad the Flyers won last night!!!!!

13. Im really glad I thought of 13 things...lol!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love horror, sci fi, drama shows too!! You're doing great with your blog! Did you decide if you were going to change the name?

Unknown said...

Another shopaholic and CSI fan here!
Your'e doing a great job blogging!
I like Butterfly Dreams for a name.
Keep us posted on what you decide!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty new to blogging as well, so don't worry, you're not the only one hehehe and I love CSI, but I only get to watch it if I can manage to catch it on TV.

My T13 is up. Cheers!

Mama Kelly said...

share your taste in TV

Chana said...

yes, this is a little addicting!

Chana said...

BTW..my TT is up too...www.scratchpad7.blogspot.com

MaR said...

Welcome to TT! enjoyed reading your list :)
My TT is up!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to TT and good luck with your blogging..its addictive you know!

Moogie said...

Welcome to TT and blogging. :) It's good stuff but easy to become addicted. I haven't tried that salad at McD's but hear it's pretty good.

My T13 is up!

Domestic CEO said...

Good job figuring out how to do the TT13 - I felt like the smartest person around when I figured it out (never mind that it took me WAY too long to finally get it right).

BTW - I LOVE that new McDonald's salad. I was telling everyone around me how good it was!

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Welcome Tish!

I'm a HUGE Buffy fan too! I have all 7 seasons on DVD. When it ended, I cried. Angel is another of my fav's too. I've got those DVD's too...... Such great shows. DB is great on Bones, excellent.

We have a lot in common when it comes to TV and a few other things too!

Your blog is great, keep it up!