Thursday, April 20, 2006

THink Ive worked out the kinks!!!

Well..so far so good. The last post seems to be sticking around. Hopefully Ive got it figured out. This blogging thing is harder than it looks at first. I also cant figure out how to put html on here. Ive copied and saved like Im supposed to...but its just not showing up. Oh well C'est la vie!!
So far today Ive got alot of projects planned. I need to add some plants to my front flower bed. Picked up some pretty petunias at HD, along with some more topsoil for the backyard, and some mulch for the flowerbed. As the weather forcasters are calling for rain tomorrow..I need to get the topsoil put out back to fill in the holes that ddoggies keep digging. Apparently Goldens LOVE LOVE LOVE to dig. Didnt know that about them. DH keeps telling me they are digging their own graves...lol. For a while it looked like Bosnia out back..but now I am making a point to get the holes filled back in. I want to have a nice green pretty back yard...it will take constant effort on my part...as the dogs and the kids seem to love tearing it up and making it a mess!!!
I also need to spread out the grass seed I bought last week so hopefully the grass will start to come back. Its good in some spots..but naked in others!
In addition to all that I need to get the livingroom vac'd, and some more laundry done. Laundry is the bane of my existence. Seems like all I do is laundry, only to find there is more laundry to be done. I never knew 4 people could wear so many clothes!!! Ok off I go....the spirit is will..but I think the flesh is weak!!! Wish me luck!!

No comments: